rainwater-apothecary said:
May I ask how you got into modeling? People's stories are always so inspiring <3

I’m not really into it exactly lolol

Like yeah I model products for stores and I modeled designs for Dolldelight at some point but idk I don’t consider myself a model or anything … sorry if that doesn’t make sense but yeah.

Jul/24/2014 • 1 note • Reblog
Okay so

I know I haven’t been posting much lately and I apologize for that. Part of the reason is I’m in pain 90% of the time and it hurts to sit at the computer and the other 10% of the time my computer is too slow to even deal with. BUT~ I bought a new laptop and it should be arriving in the mail sometime today which means this blog will begin to be a lot more active and I can post a lot more, answer requests etc. 

So, I’m sorry for being inactive these past few months. Good news is I’m almost at 27K followers *__* That’s amazing! Thank you guys for sticking with me even though I haven’t been the best blogger lately.

Love you.

Jul/24/2014 • 27 notes • Reblog

pastel-cutie:

Sweet Suspender Dress []

You can use the code “PASTEL CUTIE” at checkout for 10% off your order when you spend $30.00 or more~! ^_^

Jul/24/2014 • 2,457 notes • Reblog
I don’t want to spam so here are some sailor type outfits and stuff!

shop-cute:

  • Sailor Moon Tee - $23.99
  • Sailor Fashion Wool Coat - $79.99
  • Lace Sailor Collar Top - $38.99
  • Cute Sailor Jumper - $45.99
  • Sweet Sailor Seifuku - $57.99
  • Sweet Sailor Lace Princess Dress - $59.99
  • Cute Sailor Seifuku - $19.99
  • Candy Stripper Baseball Jacket w/ Sailor Collar - $58.99
  • Sweet Sailor Collar Dress - $55.99
  • Sailor Moon Tee (Style 2) - $25.99
  • Loose Sailor Collar Top - $39.99
  • Sailor Collar Short Sleeve Tee - $16.99
  • Lolita Sailor Collar Uniform Set - $59.99
  • Sailor Collar Bowknot Dress - $45.99

DON’T FORGET! Free shipping on all items and if you use the code “PASTEL CUTIE” at checkout you can get 10% off when you spend $30.00 or more~! ^__^

Jul/24/2014 • 1,498 notes • Reblog
shop-cute:

Powder Puff Cutie Dress
$46.99
You can use the code “PASTEL” at checkout for 20% off + free shipping!

shop-cute:

Powder Puff Cutie Dress

$46.99

You can use the code “PASTEL” at checkout for 20% off + free shipping!

Jul/24/2014 • 1,144 notes • Reblog

pastel-cutie:

New Dresses at Bonne Chance Collections. ♥

You can use the code “PASTEL” at checkout for 20% off + free shipping~!

Jul/24/2014 • 661 notes • Reblog

pastel-cutie:

Polka Dot Sailor Dress in Blue / Pink ♥

You can use the code “PASTEL” at checkout for 20% off + free shipping~!

Jul/24/2014 • 294 notes • Reblog
pastel-cutie:

Minty Fresh Overall Dress ♥
You can use the code “PASTEL” at checkout for 20% off + free shipping!

pastel-cutie:

Minty Fresh Overall Dress

You can use the code “PASTEL” at checkout for 20% off + free shipping!

Jul/24/2014 • 802 notes • Reblog
pastel-cutie:

My Little Pony 3D Crop Top. ♥
You can use the code “PASTEL” at checkout for 20% off your order + free shipping~!

pastel-cutie:

My Little Pony 3D Crop Top. ♥

You can use the code “PASTEL” at checkout for 20% off your order + free shipping~!

Jul/24/2014 • 163 notes • Reblog
pastel-cutie:

Bunny Backpack ♥

pastel-cutie:

Bunny Backpack ♥

Jul/24/2014 • 1,083 notes • Reblog